Preparation of finance applications to banks and other lenders, including budgets and cash flow reports, and attendance with you at meetings with lenders to negotiate the most beneficial finance package.
Maximise business profit and cash flow so you can adequately fund your current lifestyle and future retirement.
Help take the stress out of being in business and assist you by:
- Business coaching and developing specific strategies to achieve your goals (business and personal)
- Developing solutions to your unique business and its problems
- Benchmarking your business against your industry and identifying opportunities for improvement in business systems and profitability
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators for your business to provide timely and accurate information to enhance decision making
- Developing job costing systems to manage business costs and efficiency leading to increased profitability
- Assisting in contract negotiation and commercial arrangements
- Providing impartial, experienced and smart advice in respect to business issues
- Implementing debt collection systems and cash flow management
- Developing business systems to achieve consistency of business outcomes and provide independence for you as the business owner
Determine, in conjunction with you, which business structure best meets your needs taking into account your personal circumstances, and considering income and capital gains tax issues, legal liability protection of personal assets and other factors.
Make the difficult maze of companies, trusts, sole traders and partnerships easy to navigate, and we can set up your structure at short notice, often overnight.
Our companies and trusts come with a high quality register, all necessary minutes and documents, a bank account set up kit, and expert advice in simple language to bring you up to speed on your chosen structure.
Assist with tax file number, ABN, GST, Work cover, superannuation and other registrations.
Proactively review the performance of your business from year to year and before the end of the financial year to provide you with tax planning advice that can be used to legally minimise income tax, capital gains tax and GST.
Implementing tax planning strategies which can, in addition to saving tax, also maximise business cash flow and importantly assist in wealth creation.
Ensure the timely compliance of your company with Corporations Law and maintain your company register, attend to annual return requirements and prepare required documents for changes in company officers and shareholders. Where required act as the registered office for your company.
Assist in choosing the computer software best suited to your existing and future business needs, including MYOB and Xero and cloud accounting. Also assist with, if required, time cost and billing, payroll, general ledgers and debtor and creditor software requirements.
Supply manual cash book systems designed for smaller and non-computerised businesses.
Training is provided on site and in office for computerised and manual book keeping systems and hot line support is available to provide assistance when you need it.
Valuation of your business if you are buying, selling, or a valuation required for a Family Law property settlement or for other purposes.